Saturday, June 7, 2008

HSSM and WWE

I know it would be cool if some how the High School of Sports Management (HSSM) and the WWE were "friends". Today the HSSM had their second annual Celebrity Softball Game and the word Celebrity means that there were celebrities. But how cool would it have been if some of the WWE roster come and showed their support? I am a big WWE fan and I know I'm not the only WWE fan in my school. What if names like Jeff Hardy, Vince McMahon, Candice Michelle, KellyKelly, Batista, Kane, Triple H, John Cena, etc. came to support the school? I was told that networking is a major tool in life that can be helpful in the future. HSSM should get the WWE to come in and help raise money so our school can expand and become one of the best schools in Brooklyn. But this is just a suggestion I mean we would have to know some important people to get the WWE to help us. Its still a cool thought because if the WWE does happen to come an show their support to the HSSM more people would pay for tickets because they want to see them and get autographs. The more people the more money.

1 comment:

sports fan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

Girls Fight Just As Well As Guys Can.............And Some Times Even Better

These 2 Videos I Have Posted Is To Show That The WWE Divas And Other Female
Fighters Are More Than Pretty

The Ultimate Girl Fight: Final Fantasy V.S Dead or Alive

The Best Tag Team Battle Halo Vs Metroid: Master Chief V.S Samus